Friday, May 11, 2012

We made it!

Can I get a big collective sigh? WE MADE IT!

Big week all around. Work, life, everything did it big this week.

We ended the week by seeing The Avengers.

I'm not exaggerating---I almost broke out into tears mid-battle scene because IT WAS SO AWESOME.

[mini-spoiler alert]

When Banner came back on that motor cycle, and said, "My secret is...I'm always angry" and turned into The Hulk--I almost stood up and gave a giant two fist pump in the air.

But--something I did notice during the movie--What is with the Bow and Arrow this year??

I mean..I know Hawkeye is an avenger and all, and the bow + arrow combo is his thing--but seriously. This year has totally made the bow and arrow AWESOME. And by AWESOME, I mean BAD A$$.

If there's ever a fourth Hunger Games--I'm totally cheering for some sort of team-up with Katniss and Hawkeye. Can you imagine it? I'm talking aliens raining down on District 12 and Hawkeye shooting with his high-tech arrows and Katniss being all low-tech and still kicking ass--and then they fight over who does it better...I should really stop [or get into writing Fan Fiction.]

I'm also pretty sure I saw some bow + arrow action in the Batman trailer before the movie...

Thusly, I declare:

No comments:

Post a Comment