Saturday, May 26, 2012

Round-up!

This has been an absolutely insane week. So, I thought I'd give you a little weekly round-up for what I did this week.

Ben and I left good ol Portland on Tuesday morning at 1am. Yup, 1 in the morning.

We drove 1,000 miles to Redlands, CA to see little Boo Boo's school. University of Redlands has an absolutely beautiful campus.

This is their Admin building:

I'm not going to show a picture of PLU's Admin building.
That will be just a little embarrassing.
It was neat seeing where little Boo Boo lives and spends her time. I have to admit I was a little jealous of the campus. Shows what good long-term planning does...

With all the craziness, I still had a little time for Tutorial Tuesday. A quick tutorial on Illustrator Brushes.


Wednesday was my first day at Disneyland. Boo Boo and Ben were really good tour guides. We managed to open and close the park for two days in a row--we were also on the first 'jeep' of the day for Indiana Jones! 

Then, this happened:

The best part of this picture is the big tough guy's (plaid shirt)
face. This guy was seriously UFC fighter material in line.

Also--Boo Boo's ears. 
And, I shared my new favorite letter:

Thursday was our last day at Disneyland. We spent a lot of the day at California Adventure (awesome.) The weekend before our trip, Ben declared [if you know Ben, you know these declarations] that Phineas and Ferb is his favorite TV show. Thus, the two days at Disneyland were spent in search of P + F.  On the way to the Toy Story Midway ride [I beat Ben by about 20k points], we got this little treat:

Ben went insane. 

We said goodbye to Disneyland, and hopped on a 3am shuttle to LAX and flew back to PDX. Yesterday I was totally wiped. 




Check her out at http://emilyottesonmusic.com/ right now.

Today is Lorraine's funeral. I am sad to say my final good-byes, but happy to know that she is looking down on us with all my other Church Grandmas that I've said good bye to in the past couple years. 

Have a beautiful Saturday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment