Saturday, May 12, 2012

Whatever happened to Andre?

I can't share what I did today--so I'll tell you a little story about my day instead.

Today I went to the mall in search of the perfect Vegas hat [long story short--I've been on the hunt for a hat that looks good on my funny shaped head for about 6 years. I bought one a couple weeks ago, yesterday I decided it made my chin look way to pointy....yadda yadda..]

I walked out of Nordstrom, and I swear I heard...

Remember this? Right here. 
Right before my eyes--Tim Gunn. 

I'm mildly obsessed with Tim Gun. 

I was too slow to get a picture of him looking my direction.
[And too impatient to wait. I had a hat to find!]
Almost as obsessed as I am with Santino's impression of Tim Gunn:




So awesome and unexpected on my quick run to the mall.

Pre-Happy Mother's Day to all you mommas!

No comments:

Post a Comment