Sunday, May 6, 2012

Le tired.

What a weekend!

This weekend started out with an awesome soccer game. My buddy Luke's team [FC Portland] won the State Cup! I was lucky enough to walk up right when he scored the first goal (in the first five minutes of the game) off a corner kick. So proud!

This is Luke and his sister, Hailey, after the game.
Remember these two faces, these guys are going to change the world. Seriously.

Then, Ben and I made a quick jog up to Seattle. We enjoyed an AWESOME taco bar put together by his mom. And then there were the beergaritas...ohh goodness. They were awesome.

Trevor was there too. 
Then, Emily (Ben's sister/my BFF) went to Club Baby Seal in 80s garb.

I was dressed as Kelly Kapowski/Madonna.
Emily was dressed as...awesome.
Then, finally, it was time for Krista's Bridal Shower. Now I can FINALLY show you what I've been working on! 

I'll show you different pieces throughout the week, but I'll start with the menu (because food is the most important!)

Megan, MOH Extraordinaire, chose a Parisian theme for the shower, and Marie Antoinette was the perfect mascot. 

Cool hat, lady.
The food--was awesome. Highly recommend Luc
if you are ever in the Madison Park area in Seattle. 
 
I'll show you the printed versions of the Invite/Menu tomorrow.

But as for now, I am exhausted. 
Buenos Noches. 




1 comment: