Thursday, May 10, 2012

Jealous!

Today was an awesome/crazy/stressful roller-coaster. 

We had a big meeting at work--it went awesome. It felt awesome that it went awesome. 

I got a call from our loan officer about a closing date--turns out we're closing at the end of the month rather than middle of next month. I don't like surprises--even good surprises--so this sent me into a tailspin of, "I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE FURNITURE WILL GO" crazy thoughts. It's really hard being me.

Ben and I were invited over to some great friends' house for....
It was homemade. It was the best sushi I've had in my life!
I can't even describe how awesome this dinner was! The Chef Tara really pulled out all the stops with this sushi--it was absolutely incredible. I am so jealous of her skill! She offered to teach me how--so excited!

Tara is a mommy-to-be, and deserved her own special cocktail (since we were all drinking some awesome Columbia Crest Pinot Gris...) so I dreamt up a non-alcoholic cocktail for her:

Fresh grapefruit
Fresh mint leaves
Agave Nectar (thanks, Costco)
Club soda

Muddle this all together and strain it over ice:

I think the baby liked it!
What an awesome day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment