Sunday, May 20, 2012

PT [boom boom] FC [boom boom]

As I'm writing this, I'm realizing that 60 percent of my readers come from the Seattle area--so this may be dangerous...but...

ROSE CITY TILL I DIE!

I love going to Timbers games. Luckily, I tend to benefit greatly from my family's season tickets [thanks, mom and dad!] And this year, we are making out with bandits with a total of 5 games while they are on a trip. Yes!

Today was an awesome game against Chicago--won 2-1!

Besides an awesome game, my second favorite part of the game are the belligerent cheers. My third favorite part of the game are all the people asking, 'What are they saying?'

So for those of you wondering what the Timber's Army is shouting, here's the main cheer:

Happy start to the week, folks! Let's make it great!

No comments:

Post a Comment