Friday, May 18, 2012

Hulk, smash!

I saw the Avengers today. Again. In IMAX 3D.

It was awesome. Again.

Adding to the awesomeness was seeing it with a couple good friends and the treat of seeing it in 3D. So worth it--and I don't normally think that 3D is worth it.

But, just like the first time--it left me with a lot of questions, like:

"Are they all wearing an ear piece? How can they talk to each other while they're fighting?"

"What is Bruce Banner always angry about?" [this was my favorite part of the movie...]

"Who the hell is Thor? Why his bro so crazy?"

"How did Samuel L Jackson lose his eye?"

"When are Black Widow and Hawk going to hook up?"

For those of you reading this [my husband included] that now have a bruised forehead from the giant *face palm* you gave yourself after reading these questions--I'm sorry.

But one question has been reigning supreme:


No comments:

Post a Comment